Home » , » Affiliate Marketing Programs You Should Avoid

Affiliate Marketing Programs You Should Avoid


Help! You say. What affiliate programs should you avoid and which programs should you promote like a wild monkey?
There are a lot of factors to answering this question. We are going to cover what you need to know to get started.
Let me tell you a story. One day I was sitting on the computer and I was asking myself, "why am I buying another affiliate marketing training program when the last 100 million I tried didn't work?"
That got me thinking. It must be me. I must be the reason why my affiliate marketing isn't working. I was surprised when I found out that affiliate marketers are big into personal development.
It makes sense now but I didn't realize this at the time. I thought affiliate marketing was a simple formula. I thought all you need to succeed was to send a certain amount of traffic to a capture page with some generic followups and people would just magically buy.
I know now however that you actually need more training than that. You need to include your personality and give people a reason to buy. You must keep them entertained.
People these days have short attention spans. In fact you are probably falling asleep reading this right now. Besides entertaining you will want to deliver information and value.
Make people like you, trust you, and feel like you are someone they can learn from and give them the answer to their problem.
What I'm saying is that it doesn't matter what affiliate program you promote just as long as you are following the tips I mentioned above.
Now that you understand what to say to your prospects it's time to choose a program to promote. In my opinion you will want high commissions. Traffic is either expensive or laborious to acquire. Make sure you are getting paid adequately.
People will gladly pay more for something if they feel like it delivers more value than the other comparable and cheaper products.
Additional Tips
1. Be sure to have passion. It comes through and will sell more than good copyright.
2. Be knowledgeable. You don't have to make a ton of money in order to have credibility, you just need to have knowledge.
3. Create a powerful call to action. People are more likely to take the actions you want them to take if you tell them to do it. Command them.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7618112
Share this article :

1 comments:

  1. Our advanced tracking methods always keep you up to date with campaign tracking of your affiliate activities. Hiring affiliates

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © Online Business - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger